TPS Group is a Third-Party Retirement Administrator (TPA) firm.
At TPS Group, we know that choosing an Employee Benefits Consulting Firm will have a significant impact on the shape and perception of your Employee Benefit Program.
Selecting and hiring the right fit amongst your options of Third Party Administrators (TPA firms) will make a impact positive and add value to the retirement plans you offer to your employees.
TPAs are service providers who provide administrative and fiduciary services to company-sponsored retirement plans. They work with plan sponsors, plan fiduciaries, and plan participants to ensure that they meet their fiduciary responsibilities. A TPA is a resource for plan sponsors who want to outsource the day-to-day management of their retirement plan. There are a number of benefits of working with a TPA firm, including:
- Efficient and cost-effective operation of your retirement plan
- Minimizing your fiduciary liability
- Enhancing your employees’ retirement plan experience
- Improving your employees’ retirement readiness
- Supporting your corporate culture and values
- Helping you attract and retain top talent
- Increasing your company’s competitiveness
- Improving your company’s bottom line
- Enhancing your company’s reputation
- Creating a retirement plan that is tailored to your company’s unique needs