TPS is proud of our long history of providing defined contribution and defined benefit consulting to clients since 1964. We are a true consulting firm and put our clients first. To substantiate that, we are a consultative team of professionals rather than a high production environment. We seek candidates who are compliance focused and personally committed to providing exceptional service. In most departments we offer entry level, intermediate level, senior level and leadership roles. An overview of our service areas and departments:
- 401(k)/403(b) Defined Contribution
- Actuarial/Defined Benefit
- Administrative Support/Census & 5500 Team
- 3(16) Fiduciary Services
- HR Consultants/HR Generalists/Corporate Trainers
- Operations/Accounting Team/Payroll & HR
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to: [email protected].
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
- 401(k) Administrator II
- 401(k) Consultant (Senior Level)
- Assistant Administrator
- HR Consultant/HR Generalist
- Defined Benefit Specialist