TPS Group offers harassment training which include a review of your harassment policy as well as case studies tailored to your industry.
TPS Group is a provider of harassment training, serving the entire Northeast with offices in CT, NY, MA, and ME
Connecticut’s expanded requirements for mandatory sexual harassment prevention training are now in effect!
Beginning October 1, 2019, CT employers with three or more employees must provide TWO HOURS of sexual harassment training to ALL EMPLOYEES, not just supervisors. New employees hired after October 1, 2019, must be trained within six months of hire. All current employees must be trained by October 1, 2020. California, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, and New York and New York City all have sexual harassment training requirements as well.
Are you prepared?
Our live, interactive Harassment and Bystander Training Workshop:
• Explores the different types of discrimination including harassment and the governing law
• Prepares supervisors when handling complaints and conducting investigations and disciplinary action
• Covers the legal sanctions and costs that can apply to companies that do not take steps to prevent or address harassment
• Engages participants with case studies and interactive scenario
• Incorporates techniques on bystander training to help prevent harassment.
TPS Group now offers our Harassment and Bystander Training workshop in a LIVE WEBINAR! In addition to providing customized on-site training, TPS Group Consultants are conducting LIVE MONTHLY WEBINARS that comply with the mandatory training requirements for CT, CA, DE, IL, ME, NY and NYC. Each participant that successfully completes the workshop will receive a custom certificate of completion.