Selected Return to Work HR Services Include:
- Navigating tough workforce decisions such as furloughs, layoffs and downsizings
- Managing employee leaves including Emergency FMLA and Emergency Paid Sick Leave
- Conducting a risk assessment to identify potential risks and hazards
- Providing Return to Work guidance by state and industry/sector
- Leadership training to help supervisors manage remote employees more effectively
- Policy development, in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations and guidance, surrounding social distancing, PPE, screening, sick and leave of absence policies, safety and hygiene.
- Formalizing Telecommuting Programs and Agreements
- Providing guidance on non-discriminatory practices against vulnerable workers
- Employee Assistance Programs
We can help you minimize your risk and help you return your employees to work safely. TPS also offers a full spectrum of other HR services, including our popular HR Help Desk services which includes a designated HR Consultant for a flat monthly fee.